Pay As You Go HR
"I need HR help now!"
Need an issue resolved fast? Send us your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Pay As You Go HR
per hour + Vat
Pay As You Go HR is the perfect solution for small businesses that are looking for a professional HR consultancy to support them on an ad-hoc basis.
Our team of qualified and experienced HR professionals are at your disposal to support you on every aspect of HR, providing step-by-step guidance on a particular area or completing the task for you through an on-site presence, phone, zoom or via email depending on your requirements.
Our experience covers all areas of HR related issues from basic operational support helping you deal with day-to-day issues through to more complex cases.
Employees are the lifeblood of your company because they are one of the essential pillars that help your business succeed so we can help guide you through stressful situations such as disciplinary, absence, redundancy and TUPE cases, so that you can treat them with the respect and empathy they deserve.
Examples of our HR Services include:
- General advice
- Document drafting
- Handbook design and drafting
- Contracts of employment
- Dispute resolution
- Managing redundancies
- Advice on short and long term sickness absence
- Site visits
- People Strategies
- Workforce Efficiency & Planning
- Performance & Reward Management
- Attraction & Retention
- Transformation Change
- Employee Relations
- Line Management People Skills
- HR Projects
- Interim HR Management
- Culture and Values Development
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Recognition & Reward
- Employee Health & Wellbeing
- Talent & Succession Planning
- Personal Coaching of Employees
- Defined HR Consultancy
Free HR Health Check
Whether you are considering what operational day-to-day support you may require, or you simply want to take your business to the next level...
We recommend you take time out with one of our HR Consultants for an initial FREE HR Health Check to help you analyse your business and workforce needs.
We can help you if you are a start up business looking to take on people for the first time and set up firm foundations in order to be compliant or you may be an established business looking to grow and engage with your people. We also offer this FREE HR service to larger corporate organisations who are looking to change for the future and go through transformation.
Whatever your situation you can take advantage of our FREE HR Healthcheck with no obligation to commission our services. Please complete the enquiry form below or call us on 03333 660 567.
Fill out the form below to make an appointment for your FREE human resource advice, HR audit and a no obligation discussion.
FREE HR Health Check includes a HR audit and an analysis of your business and workforce needs including:
- Employment law compliance
- Attraction and retention
- Performance and reward
- Learning and development
- Recognition and well-being
- Employee engagement
- People strategy
- Workforce growth strategy
Benefits of outsourcing your HR
- Reduced cost. We provide a service that you use when you need it (monthly retainer / hourly rate Vs employed staff or team with fixed salaries and on costs)
- Save time so you can focus on core business and income / profit
- Reduce stress for you and managers as we help you navigate complex employment law
- Ensure compliance with legislation in relation to contracts and policy and keep you informed of new case law and best practice to ensure you get the best out of your employees
- Improve relationships with employees because they understand their rights through clear policies whilst giving you the systems to manage and develop your workforce
- Increase employee productivity by supporting their needs and clearly defining goals
- Effective risk management to help you avoid costly and unnecessary legal claims
- Improve service delivery and increase income / profit as we guide you through change management and the development of systems and processes
- Expert HR knowledge with practitioners at all levels including access to solicitors to ensure that all your needs are covered
- Our practitioners have extensive experience of working in public sector and unionised environments
- We take time to understand your business and culture to ensure we can give you the best advice
- We will coach you and managers through individual cases and provide organisational learning to help you develop your business
- We can work with you on projects or act on your behalf depending on your needs
- We offer a retained service which attracts a monthly fee as well as an ad hoc service which attracts an hourly rate. If a piece of work takes 15 minutes that is what you are charged for.
- We listen to your goals and offer solutions.
- We speak truth to power and will highlight risks for you to consider so you can make informed decisions
- We care about you and your business
Breathe HR Software
Transform how you manage HR admin by centralising all your information in one place.
Keeping all your employee information in one place and automating all those time consuming human resource administrative tasks, Breathe transforms the way you manage your HR. With customisable reports, automated and streamlined processes, this HR management system gives you the tools you need to support your business.