A marketing agency that specialises in lead generation and customer retention are looking to recruit a Sales Development Manager.
The Company is forward thinking and passionate about providing tailor made solutions to suit the specific needs of their clients.
This role will support and develop the Motor Marketing business with new business acquisition and selling new services to existing clients.
1. Sales development through prospecting cold data and selling new services to existing clients.
2. Account management of existing clients and management of all new business enquiry leads.
3. Providing weekly reports of sales / prospecting activity which will be shared during the Weekly Sales & Revenue meeting.
4. Manage & build long term relationships with an existing customer base, working with these customers to build case studies for new and existing services.
5. Produce written proposals of a high standard that make a compelling case for the prospective client to procure MMUK’s services.
6. Integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities, e.g. social media campaigns, targeted email campaigns, phone follow-up activity etc.
7. Manage pipeline to ensure that incremental gross margin targets are met consistently month-on-month.
8. Contribute to the evolution of the Product Roadmap through identification of customer requirements to facilitate the development of profitable products and services.
9. Producing a high standard of presentations for clients and prospects to ensure engagement and conversion.
10. Supporting Contact Centre Manager or partner agencies with Implementation of new services.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a committed and driven individual who has a proven track record of delivering in a similar role and has automotive industry experience.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be essential for this role.
You will have excellent presentation and report writing skills, as well as the ability to create written proposals that make compelling cases for prospective clients to procure MMUK’s services. You will also be proficient with the full Microsoft 365 suite and experienced with CRM programmes.
Willingness, enthusiasm and being a real ‘team player’ will be important as you will be supporting the Managing Director with HR related tasks, and colleagues with general queries about services and the recruitment/onboarding of new staff.
The postholder will need to have a CRM and sales qualification.
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Flexibility to work from home, dependent on the needs of the business
- NEST pension
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Management training available through Acumen Coaching
- Business mileage compensated
- On site parking