Would you like to be a part of a new exciting venture as we grow the business and launch our Executive Search Recruitment trading arm of Centric HR – Centric People?
Following the success of our HR Consultancy we are launching this new company and are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to assist with set up, launch and development of Centric People.
We only deliver high quality services and wish to replicate this in the recruitment sector. With executive recruitment experience across all sectors and a proven track record of recruiting senior and executive level personnel including Sales, Operational, Management and Directors on permanent, contract and interim levels, we are looking for an individual with talent, drive and ambition to achieve our challenging commercial goals to accelerate this new business.
The reward for the right person is to be part of something from the beginning, influence how we grow and benefit accordingly. If this sounds like you – Regional Manager and even Recruitment Director with company shares, could be where you are heading in a short period of time.
We will be offering bespoke executive recruitment strategies which aim to propel our clients ahead of their competition, cementing their position as industry leaders.
You will develop and drive a combination of new business development, account management and both consultative and transactional recruitment.
In the beginning you will be working as part of a very successful HR Consultancy that enjoys a strong reputation in the marketplace. You will be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle from developing client relationships, attending client visits, new business development, advertising, interviewing and managing your candidates through a client’s selection process to the point where you place the candidate in a suitable senior role.
You will influence the set up and procurement of recruitment software and a candidate client database.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and consulting with candidates on their career aspirations as well as forging strong relationships with clients and companies to understand their requirements and corporate culture to ensure that you source the very best candidates for them.
You will develop and expand our position in this market sector and identify new business opportunities. You will also be expected to work as part of a team and develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally, whilst being backed with a full marketing strategy and support to grow the business.
The Requirements for the Role:
- Graduate calibre with a degree at 2:1 or higher.
- Minimum of 2 years Executive search recruitment for managerial and executive level candidates.
- CIPD level 3 or 5 would be highly advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Psychometric test or coaching qualifications would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Experienced technical and competency/behavioural interviewer.
- Articulate with the ability to build rapport and relationships with senior stakeholders and decision makers within the corporate marketplace.
- A consultative, solutions focused approach.
- Excellent customer service/key account relationship management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisation skills and be able to use the full suite of Office 365.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Executive search interviewing and selection. planning/techniques.
- Experience of managing people and teams (desirable).
You will be a high-achieving and articulate candidate who is able to present to the highest levels within business. You will be able to work on multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that all are delivered on time and to a successful conclusion. Most of all you will be resilient, resourceful and a self-starter who is competitive and commercially driven.
In return we offer a relaxed but challenging, team orientated, highly focused environment within a growing business. As well as a competitive salary we offer bonus/commission and a range of other benefits. This role is offered on a full-time basis with the opportunity to work from home. This may involve occasional evening calls to candidates/clients. The role will be based from our offices near Armitage/Rugeley in Staffordshire.
Well, our wish-list is huge – have you got what it takes?
If this is you, we want to get you on board quickly for this fantastic opportunity. Apply here by clicking the link to upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you are The One!