We are looking for a HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team on an ad hoc/contract/interim basis.
You will be accountable for providing both operational and strategic HR advice and helping to plan and drive the people agenda for your respective sectors. This includes promoting a high-performance culture through your commercial advice and pragmatic solutions that meet the needs of our growing business. You will need to hit the ground running and become fully immersed with the sectors you’ll be partnering with.
With strong influencing and coaching skills, you will support and coach our clients/line managers on HR processes and policies and be the HR lead on performance management, change, TUPE and complex casework.
Utilising your knowledge, experience and relationships within your sectors, you will support, enable and drive projects that are legally compliant and build respectful, inclusive working relationships to ensure clients return for repeat business.
You will be versed in managing complex employee relations issues and will have bundles of experience and knowledge of employment law within the UK. You will also be a point of escalation for internal managers HR teams on complex HR issues.
You will have an opportunity to lead and contribute to local projects. This role may line management of by HR staff and others to deliver a complete HR service to our clients.
Centric HR are an up and coming HR Consultancy who provide a breadth of services from operational to strategic HR for clients ranging from SMEs to large corporates. We are progressive and solutions-based consultancy who are seeking experienced HR practitioners with both operational and strategic experience to join us on an ad hoc basis to undertake projects for Public and Private Sector clients.
Who we are looking for
- Experienced HR professional with an extensive generalist background ideally gained in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience at HR Business Partner or similar,
- A passion and commitment to providing the highest quality service in a collaborative manner
- Exceptional stakeholder client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which enable you to engage and influence senior stakeholders Proven track record in managing performance
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law, including TUPE Change management skills, evidenced by examples of where you have managed change programmes
- Proven track record of delivering on complex and sensitive casework/project deadlines
- Evidence and examples of where you have managed complex and sensitive ER cases
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and trends, evidenced by examples of where you have utilised your knowledge to offer practical solutions
- Ability to interpret data and business metrics to identity practical solutions
- Excellent understanding of the Consulting Sector
- Commercially aware with a client focus
- Strong coaching, mentoring and management skills
- Accurate, demonstrates outstanding attention to detail
- Creative and innovative, always seeking to improve and add value
- Fully qualified CIPD- Level 7
- Competitive daily rate
- Regular support from a senior hr professional
- Provide a good introduction for the customer brief and project
- Provide 24/7 telephone support with any queries for assignments