Centric HR are working with a Health and Safety consultancy based in Penkridge who are looking to expand their team with the addition of a Health & Safety Administrator.
The office based role is part time 9:15am-14:45pm. Mon/Tues/Wed. Term time only will be considered.
The successful candidate will have a good level of IT literacy as all our systems are IT based.
Training would be provided on specific systems but good level of knowledge of MS Office/365 will be needed.
Experience in working on health and safety accreditations / tenders would also be advantageous but not essential.
The key responsibilities would include the following:
- Supporting the Health & Safety Director in delivering service excellence to all clients.
- Put together health and safety management systems / documents and issue these to clients in hard copy and electronically.
- Prepare documents such as risk assessments, method statements, toolbox talks and policy statements as required for clients.
- Update documents for clients as required with changes to legislation and ensure these are issued promptly.
- Keep client and prospective client information updated on our in-house CRM system.
- Recording all client contact, booked visits and tasks on our CRM system.
- Time logging your work / cases on our time management software.
- Passing relevant information to the Admin team for any invoicing / billing.
- Managing the submission of all Accreditation portals on behalf of clients, managing the diary to ensure these are started in time for renewals.
- Contacting clients to get copies of documentation completed on specific jobs for accreditations.
- Managing emails received to the team when consultants are on site or delivering training.
- Follow up on proposals issued to clients
- Generate welcome letters to new clients and talk them through the onboarding process.
- Ensure all H&S training courses are prepared by having any course information sent to delegates, training room set up and all certificates registered and issued.
- Issue all renewal notices 45 days prior to renewal, recommending services for the following year based on customer need.
- Book in site visits / audits or service visits on behalf of the H&S Director.
- Follow up on proposals issued by the H&S Director as needed.
As you can see the role is an exciting and varied one. In return we would offer an hourly rate of £11.60p/h.
For enquires regarding this role please call 01543 509074.
To apply for this role, please attach your covering letter and your CV.