A marketing agency that specialises in supporting vehicle manufacturers and retailers with lead generation & customer retention are looking to recruit 2x Contact Centre Agents.
This is a key role within the business as you will be expected to deal with Inbound and outbound calls mainly for the motor industry booking in customers vehicles for service and MOT work using the DMS/CRM systems provided by the dealerships. We also contact current vehicle owners to book them in for warranty work and vehicle health checks.
What will I be doing?
- Talking to customers about products & services – Verbal & Online, Inbound & Outbound.
- Creating appointments and generating leads.
- Accurately maintaining and updating various systems.
- Handling customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Gathering information from asking the right questions.
- Building lasting relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Providing first class customer service.
- Representing the company brand effectively and respectfully.
What are the qualities we looking for?
- Customer focused.
- Previous experience with Kerridge, Drive, Pinnacle (DMS/CRM Systems) – Optional.
- Target and process driven.
- Confident with outbound calling.
- Conversational & able to build rapport with customers.
- The ability to build & maintain good customer relationships.
- Proficient with Office 365 and applications.
- Company ethos: honesty and reliability, transparency and communication.
- Flexibility to work from home, depending on the needs of the business and on successful completion of probationary period.
- NEST Pension.
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Inhouse Training.
- Business mileage compensated.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- On site parking.