Our next Bite-Size People Management Programme for Line Managers Webinar takes place on Wednesday 22nd November at 10am and focusses on Informal Resolution & Mediation. The webinar is available for just £24.99 plus VAT.
November’s training session is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively resolve disputes and conflicts in a non-adversarial and constructive manner.
Suitable for a supervisors, line managers and business owners, it provides an overview in conflict resolution and mediation techniques.
This bitesize training will:
- Differentiate between informal resolution and mediation processes and the benefits
- Talk about basic conflict resolution strategies and techniques
- Discuss when it may be appropriate for mediation to be used
- Describe the stages of the mediation process
- Explore the importance of maintaining neutrality and impartiality as a mediator
- Managing difficult parties
- The importance of written agreements
- When mediation breaks down…what next?
Our aim is to give you the confidence to become a competent line manager who is aware of the law and the positives and pitfalls associated with managing people and when you may require specialist help.
You can book your place/s on this webinar here via Eventbrite or call us on 03333 660 567.