Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Services
Having a diverse workforce and inclusive culture is central to a successful business. We can support your strategy to embed inclusive practices into your organisation.
We can facilitate diversity and inclusion maturity assessments, enabling strategy development and action planning. This includes workforce diversity analyses, policy reviews and staff development programmes. Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion specialists will provide you with evidence based, holistic guidance that ensures your business realises the benefits of an inclusive culture.
The benefits of a diverse workforce and inclusive culture to an organisation include:
Improved staff engagement and retention
Different perspectives for generating ideas and faster problem solving
Increased productivity, creativity and innovation
Greater profits and business success
We will work with you to develop good practice that removes bias and enables an inclusive workplace incorporating the following:
- Facilitating diversity and inclusion maturity assessments.
- Diversity and inclusion strategy development and action planning.
- Business case development.
- Workforce diversity assessments.
- Standards and Charter application support.
- Coordinate Equality Impact Assessments.
- Review, update and co-develop policies and processes.
- Inclusive practice audits.
- Diversity and inclusion events management.
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation.
- Tailored training and workshop facilitation.
- Establish staff networks.
- Deliver leadership development programmes.
- Provide 1-1 coaching.
- Build mentoring programmes.
- Develop diversity and inclusion guidance material and resources.
Katy Petherick is our qualified Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) professional capable of delivering strategic change that is aligned to organisational EDI priorities. With knowledge across private and public sectors both nationally and internationally, she provides organisations with evidence based holistic support to embed the benefits of an inclusive culture into a business.
Practiced in developing EDI strategies, action plans and KPIs, Katy is a skilled facilitator, enabling organisations to build consensus on priorities. She provides tailored training programmes and helps to establish targeted staff networks. Having delivered events for >1000 people, Katy manages events and activities that build awareness of specific EDI campaigns.
Katy has also advised on a variety of EDI challenges, including staff disputes, complaints, and culture change. Her personal and empathic approach ensures that individuals are listened to and are treated fairly. She works with organisations to challenge their approach to EDI and support aspirations to ‘do better’, with respect to who they employ, communities they reach and actions they are taking.