We’d like to invite you to our next Free Webinar – Kickstart Employment Briefing and Q&A, taking place on Friday 16 April 2021 from 10:30 to 11:30am
This 1 hour session will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Kickstart scheme and the application process.
Do you understand or know about the Kickstart Scheme?
Are you aware that you could have a free digital marketing intern for 6 months?
Kickstart is a new government initiative for 6-month work placements for 16-24 year olds. The placements are funded for 25 hours per week and you receive £1500 for set up costs and training.
The Government launched £2bn Kickstart Scheme in September 2020 to provide fully funded employment funding to companies to hire 16-24 year olds, giving a massive boost employees and younger people unable to find work due to COVID impact on the economy.
This is a huge opportunity for SMEs to get a 6 month boost to their business. The funding covers 100% of the costs to hire new colleagues with addition funding for set up and training of the new hire.
Contents of the session will include:
- Find out what the scheme covers
- Who it will fund and who it will not
- How to maximise the benefit to your business
- Employment through future COVID lockdown
- How you get your funding and when
- Application process for smaller companies
- Get a Digital Marketing Intern for 6 Months
Employers of all sizes can apply for funding which covers:
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 months
- A full digital marketing training programme for Kickstarter worth £1,500
- By the end of the session you will know all that you can to benefit from this fund and take on digital marketing interns.
We are a Gateway organisation, and we can work with you as the intermediary if you have fewer than 30 placements. We can provide the training, development, and employability skills the young person will need to succeed.
Come and hear more about Kickstart with this Free Webinar and how we can help.