Our next Bite-Size People Management Programme for Line Managers Webinar takes place on Wednesday 25th October at 10am and focusses on Conducting One2ones and Appraisals. The webinar is available for just £24.99 plus VAT.
This webinar will cover the importance of having regular One-to-One meetings with staff and the challenges businesses may come up against to make them regular, purposeful and of value to both the company and the employee.
We will cover the following:
- What a one-to-one and an appraisal
- What is the role of these meetings and how should they work together in the workplace.
- How regular meetings help build strong, trust-based relationships between managers and employees.
- Emphasis how these meetings provide a platform for discussing career goals and professional development.
- Describe how one-to-ones are instrumental in tracking and improving employee performance for overall annual reviews.
- Tips on constructive feedback which builds on strengths
- Stress the role of open and honest communication in addressing concerns and solving problems.
- Explain how regular meetings can boost employee motivation and engagement
- Discuss how these meetings contribute to employee retention by addressing their concerns and well-being
- Provide tips for conducting effective one-to-one and appraisal meetings, including setting agendas and active listening.
- How effective meetings can protect business interests, whether identifying hidden talent or assisting the business with exiting people safely.
Our aim is to give you the confidence to become a competent line manager who is aware of the law and the positives and pitfalls associated with managing people.
You can book your place/s on this webinar here via Eventbrite or call us on 03333 660 567.