Recognising the changing environment in which we work and equipping staff to be able to respond to this is essential for any dynamic organisation. We can provide coaching expertise through our partner J Fox Consultancy that offers a wide range of Occupational Development coaching.
- Strategy development: development of vision and values, embedding behaviours and strategy review
- Leadership development: designing programmes to maximise individual development
- Talent management: supporting organisations in planning and developing their future workforce
- Training: designing programmes to meet organisational, team and individual need.
- Staff engagement: using a range of tools and techniques to maximise staff involvement
- Facilitation: working with teams
- Mediation: resolving workplace conflict with individuals and teams
- Coaching and mentoring: supporting individual performance though coaching and mentoring.
Janet Fox – J Fox Consultancy
Janet Fox is the founder of J Fox Consultancy, a Birmingham based Occupational Development (OD) specialist who has experience in designing and delivering a full range of bespoke OD solutions. Janet is also a qualified Level 7 coach and workplace mediator with additional skills in NLP and MBT. Clinically trained, Janet has worked in both public and private sector organisations, locally and nationally. Other career experience includes risk management (Health and Safety) and equalities, and Janet has a specialist interest in disability equality.
This she did prior to moving into organisational development in 2007 where she has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in a vast range of OD interventions which support organisations, teams and individuals to achieve their potential. Janet is passionate about supporting people to be the best that they can be. Known for her creative approach, Janet has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality work.