We supply a range of HR consultancy packages, outsourced HR services and business support functions to a wide range of companies throughout the West Midlands, Staffordshire, Cheshire and Warwickshire.
At Centric HR we have both operational and strategic HR expertise across both the public and private sectors with a proud reputation for providing people solutions for executive teams, encompassing complex, sensitive and often contentious employment casework, as well as challenging workforce projects. Our experience in supporting the full employee lifecycle means you can rely on us for all your HR needs.
COVID-19 HR Support
We can offer a range of services to support your business through the COVID-19 crisis, including:
- Understanding and implementing the governments financial schemes
- Recovery plans
- Lay offs
- Short time working
- Holiday pay
- Annual leave
- Furloughing & unfurloughing
- Remote working
- Home working
- Health & Safety
- Returning to work
- Disciplinary issues
Please contact us on 03333 660567 for more details.
Outsourced HR Services
People management can be hugely challenging, whether you are starting out in business or growing your team.
At Centric HR we offer a truly tailored and bespoke approach to HR Consultancy. We’ve had close involvement with large corporations and we know how to take your company to the next level.
Free HR Health Check
Analysis of your business and
• Employment law compliance
• Attraction and retention
• Performance and reward
• Learning and development
• Recognition and well-being
• Employee engagement
• People strategy
• Workforce growth strategy
What Our Clients Say
- Centric HR is a solution-focused, hard-working team of HR Professionals who are a pleasure to work with. Sandra and her team, provide technical support and advice to assist managers to take the most appropriate route to achieve their aims. Centric HR take people along with them on a journey to a positive result for business and employees. Centric HR looks at the bigger picture, and has an ability to find creative solutions. I would recommend Sandra and the team to anyone.
- Sandra is a rare find – technically expert, practical, solutions focused, whilst being people orientated. Add to this that she’s reliable, great fun to work with and gives leaders at all levels confidence and you can see why she’s rare! Can’t recommend Sandra and Centric HR more highly.
- I have worked with Sandra for a number of years. She is a very professional and knowledgeable person, who is always prepared to go the extra mile. Whenever I have worked with her, her input has always been very valuable and well considered. She is always discrete and has considerable integrity.
- Sandra is an exceptionally talented HR professional who works at all levels of the organisation. Sandra showed leadership throughout her dealings with the Estates Team and private sector bidders during PFI negotiations. Sandra also assisted with a number of restructuring projects showing great professionalism.
- Sandra listened to the brief and was able to explain things very clearly and simply for me to understand setting out options. She went out of her way to provide the most cost effective option and I would have no hesitation in recommending Centric HR.
- I have struggled through the minefield that is HR for some time. Then I met Sandra. She helped me set up staff manuals, contracts of employments etc, as well as giving me valuable advice. Sandra is very friendly, professional and offers great value for money. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her to other businesses.
- I have dealt with Sandra for the past year and she has been advising myself on all matters relating to both staff contracts and general hr matters. I can only say that I would recommend her to anyone ,she has always given me nothing less than excellent service and advice, always promptly delivered and with the minimum of fuss.
I would happily act as a reference to anyone considering using herself.
- Sandra has been a fantastic help over the past 18 months helping Warrior Doors Ltd and myself really get to grips with our HR responsibilities. She has a vast knowledge and is brilliant at explaining complex matters and guiding you through the dos and don’ts. Sandra is professional, approachable and extremely likeable and has proven herself to be a great asset to us. I cannot recommend Sandra enough, if you have any HR needs Sandra Berns is definitely the person for the job.
- I have deferred to Sandra’ expertise many times over the years so it makes sense to work closely with Centric HR. It was a great decision to secure Sandra’s services on retainer at the start of 2017 – since then Sandra’s advice from a technical point of view has been outstanding. She’s also very easy to work with and viewed as a key member of the decision making team. Thoroughly recommended
- Sandra worked with the TASC team over a number of months . She was a tireless professional, and put in place a number of policies and a staff handbook, at a particularly challenging time for the charity. She also provided excellent professional advice to myself as we worked through a sensitive issue for a member of staff, and her wise counsel at that time was much appreciated.