The Wilkes Partnership are one of the leading independent medium-sized UK law firms operating from the Midlands region. We provide a wide range of specialist expertise aimed at our core clients – businesses, individuals, financiers and charities.
Our renowned team of employment solicitors provide a comprehensive, friendly and efficient service, covering all aspects of employment law.
We can help you with:
- Directors’ service contracts and consultancy agreements
- Employee exits and settlement agreements
- Tribunal and high court litigation
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Employment status
- Whistleblowing claims
- Immigration issues for employees and senior executives
- Restraint of trade and confidentiality
- Theft of confidential information
- International assignments
- Employment issues in relation to insolvency
- Senior executive terminations
- Training for managers, HR & in-house counsel
We recognise that employment law is a rapidly changing area that places an ever increasing burden on businesses. Over the years the relationship between employer and employee has grown increasingly complex.
Our Employment team can assist with any employment law issues facing your business, whether large or small, public or private. This can include the day-to-day employment issues which may arise in your business together with advice upon potential claims facing the business as well as the technical advice on TUPE issues arising from the sale or purchase of a business.